First Time Waxing or Sugaring? Please follow these simple suggestions:
Letting hair grow out for waxing is an important first step in the epilating process.
IMPORTANT: Let your Esthetician know of any medications you’re taking.
* What should I wear to my treatment? Loose cotton clothing. If you're having a Brazilian or Manzilian done and your unable to bathe, I'd suggest bringing some extra clean underwear, preferably boxers something not too tight or nothing at all.
* What exactly gets covered in a Brazilian wax or Sugaring ? A Brazilian will get rid of all the hair of your pubic area
* What is the difference between a Brazilian wax and a bikini wax? Brazilian takes it all off. Bikini just does the bikini line.
* Does this type of service hurt? I wouldn't call it "painful", you will certainty feel discomfort which will subside after a few seconds. Many clients say that it is not as bad as they imagined it would be.
* How long after a Brazilian wax or Sugaring before you can tan? Avoid sunbathing ot Tanning beds. You can return with your lifestyle after 24 hrs.
* How long after shaving do I need to wait for Brazilian wax? You will need to wait NO LESS than 4 weeks in order to have enough hair growth and to have a successful-waxing experience.
* What are the policies if my monthly cycle arrives before OR on the same day of my appointment? If your "menstrual cycle" falls on the days before or on the same day of your appointment we recommend to wear a tampon at the time of your appointment. Keep in mind that you'll be on the table no more than 17 min. BUT, If you have a low "tolerance" I suggest to reschedule your appointment free of charge.
* How often should I get a Brazilian wax? Depending on how thick your hair grows about every 4 weeks, Again depending on the thickness of your pubic hair. I recommend every 4 weeks. As you come in for your waxing on regular basis you will start noticing a more even growth pattern, It all takes time!*
Brazilian Wax/Sugaring: How long does it last before hair starts to grow? It takes about 2.5 - 3 weeks to grow back but it grows back much softer and not as thick or fuller, taking in account that It's different for everyone so this can vary.
* Is there any way to avoid the discomfort involved in a Brazilian wax or Sugaring? If you are very sensitive in the bikini area take a OTC anti-inflammatory 30 minutes before your appointment time. In my experience, you will still feel some discomfort.
* Still have questions or want more details?
Don't hesitate to contact by text message to: 209.777.6818, with any other question you may have
Waxing and Sugaring is the ultimate no-pain, no-gain beauty treatment. But after that brief, fleeting moment of discomfort is a long stretch of smooth, hairless skin. So go ahead BARE IT ALL!