EBB WAXING SERVICES POLICIES:
** CHILDREN OVER 6 Month ARE NOT ALLOWED DURING SERVICES
** ALL WAXING SERVICES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE FOR ANY WAXING SERVICE **
First Time Waxing? follow these simple suggestions:
Let hair grow out for 3 weeks (about a quarter of an inch) before going in for waxing.
Shower before coming to your appointment, during which you should gently exfoliate (waxing area) the day before your appointment with a loofah or body scrub, skip harsh scrubs. Regardless of the area, preparing your skin for waxing is an important first step in the epilation process.
Let your Esthetician know of any medications you’re taking.
* What should I wear to my treatment? Loose cotton should be worn to avoid any aggravation to the skin after your treatment. If you're having a Brazilian or Manzilian done I'd suggest bringing some clean underwear, preferably boxers something not too tight or nothing at all.
* What exactly gets covered in a Brazilian wax? A Brazilian will get rid of all the hair apart from a trimmed landing strip at the top. You can even ask them to take everything off.
* What is the difference between a Brazilian wax and a bikini wax? Brazilian takes it all off. Bikini just does the bikini line.
* Does this type of waxing hurt? It can be painful, Many clients say that it is not as bad as they imagined it would be.
* How long after a Brazilian wax before you can tan? Avoid sunbathing, using self-tanners or the tanning bed for at least 24 hours before and after a Brazilian wax.
* How long after shaving do I need to wait for Brazilian wax? You will need to wait NO LESS than three weeks in order to have enough hair growth and to have a successful-waxing experience.
* What are the policies if my monthly cycle arrives before OR on the same day of my appointment? If your "menstrual cycle" falls on the days before or on the same day of your appointment we recommend to wear a tampon at the time of your appointment. Keep in mind that you'll be on the table no more than 17 min.
* When is the best time to have a Brazilian wax? How long should my hair be? Should be enough for the wax to grab. At least 2 weeks of hair growth.
* How often should I get a Brazilian wax? Depending on how thick your hair grows about every 3 to 4 weeks, Again depending on the thickness of your pubic hair. I recommend every 4 weeks. As you come in for your waxing on regular basis you will start noticing a more even growth pattern, and therefore the frequency of your visits. It all takes time!
* Brazilian Wax: How long does it last before hair starts to grow? It takes about 3-4 weeks to grow back but it grows back much softer and not as thick., this taking in account that It's different for everyone so this can vary.
* Is there any way to avoid the discomfort involved in a Brazilian wax? If you are very sensitive in the bikini area take a OTC anti-inflammatory 30 minutes before your appointment time. In my experience, you will still feel some discomfort.
* Still have questions or want more details?
Don't hesitate to contact Esthetics by Barbara or text message to: 209.777.6818, with any other question you may have or learn more about the Waxpert in the about section.
Waxing is the ultimate no-pain, no-gain beauty treatment. But after that brief, fleeting moment of discomfort is a long stretch of smooth, hairless skin. So go ahead BARE IT ALL!