WAXING ... After Care Recommendations
• If the area is smarting/irritated after an hour, apply a cold wet towel to the area
• Do not use moisturizer on the area.
• Avoid ultra violet/ sunlight on the skin for 24 hours. The skin will burn more easily and or hyper-pigmentation can result.
• Avoid hot showers/baths/spas, your skin is sensitive after waxing and heat will cause the area to redden.
• Refrain from swimming in the lakes, pools or spa/exercise for 24 hours after waxing. This could result in a follicle infection known as PSEUDOFOLLICULITS
• Avoid using anti-perspirant or deodorant or any perfumed products over the waxed area for a 24 hour period. These usually contain alcohol, which could result in skin stinging and hyper-pigmentation of the skin.
• Tight fitting clothing should be avoided as this can cause in-grown hairs or skin irritation.
• Your waxing should last between 4 – 5 weeks, depending on your hair growth rate.
• Most people find that regular appointments every 4 weeks results in less hair and easier removal in future treatments.